Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the school licensed?
- Yes, ADRES is fully licensed and accredited with the Department of Higher Education
- Is this the complete course?
- Yes, we provide the best course at the best price. This is the only course you need to get your license.
- Is the instructor available for help?
- With the online or classroom training, you will receive unlimited email access to the instructor.
- Do you have a high pass rate?
- Yes, we have a great pass rate because our materials are superior to our competition
- How long do I have to be online?
- You have to pass our school final as the sole criteria for receiving your completion of course certificate – REC 33
- Do you accept payment by credit card?
- Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Is it a good time to become a Realtor?
- Yes, over the last 5 years over 6,000 real estate brokers in Colorado have left the business. Now that the market is turning there will be a huge need for new brokers.
- How much money does a Real Estate Broker make?
- According to the National Association of Realtors, in 2006 the median income for real estate brokers is $74,600 with over 40% of these owning investment properties plus their own home.
- Can I work from home and set my own hours?
- Yes, because you are your own boss you can work from home and set your own hours. Technology such as cell phones, email and the internet allows the Realtor to work from anywhere.
Written in 2008
ADRES exists to provide reliable, accurate and easy to use online courses to help individuals develop the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful entrepreneurs.